More Sand Art

In the post below I talked about how we do a sand art painting during our Native American unit. Today, I gave everyone a bird template and we each did a sand painting! It is kind of messy so we decided to take our Social Studies class outside! It was SO nice! The students behaved so well and having Social Studies outside was such a treat to them! Here are some of our creations!




I would share this template, but I have no idea where it came from and I only have a hard copy! I'll work on trying to find it! If you try it, I recommend printing it on cardstock (I prefer white, like above) so it'll hold up better!

2 comments

  1. Those turned out great! I'll bet the kid loved going outside. Last year I took my kiddos out every once in a while to read or whatever....they love it. Right now it's tooooooo hot and rainy....we are hardly able to have recess because of all the rain!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top