Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Arrangement

It was time for another seating arrangement in our class. I like having groups, but got tired of hearing "He's bothering me." or "She keeps messing with me." or "Her feet keep touching mine." or "I can't sit by him anymore." You get the point. So, we are going to the U shape, which I also like.


I made a row of 3 in the middle and may even add 2 desks in front of or behind it to make the "U" a little smaller. Rumor has it we are getting two new 4th graders next Monday so I'll have 22 students. Tomorrow I've got training over the Common Core standards so that'll be a nice change of pace, if it isn't too boring. :)

3 comments :

  1. I'm gonna have to be breakin out of groups soon too....I love the groups but have to prepare them for testing (seats apart) :((( Starting to feel the stress of the state assessments coming...booo!! You're room looks great:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to have stumbled onto your blog! I'm awarding it the Liebster Award - head over to my blog for more information. :-) Congratulations!

    Katie Lyon

    Mrs. Lyon's Blog - Teaching: The Art of Possibility

    ReplyDelete