Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monday Made It {I'm Done poster + Pick me Pot}

I am finally linking up with Tara's Monday Made It...on Tuesday!  I spent the day driving with my mom and toddler to see all our family which left no time for blogging!! 

I didn't get a lot done this week because I spent more time BUYING school supplies!  Check back later this week for pictures! 

I made a poster called "I'm Done!  Now what do I do?"  How many times have you been asked that?! 
And I finally completed my "Pick Me Pot"!  I think this is such a cute way to call on students.  I will probably still have something with their names on them, but this is just too cute!

10 comments :

  1. So cute. Love your monday made its. I'm your newest follower.I would love for you to come check me out. I'm a blogger in Tennessee.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the now what poster!

    ~April
    The Idea Backpack
    ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both your projects!!! Thinking I need to be making that pick me pot too!!! I haven't used numbers in my classroom before but so many are I think I need to give it a try. Do you do it for everything??? Thanks for linking up friend:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these! I especially how colorful and coordinated they look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how everything turned out. Your pick me pot is super cute!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Tara! I LOVE your "Pick Me Pot"! I think that is absolutely adorable! :) You've just inspired me to make one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog! Starting Thursday on getting my classroom prepared for maternity leave! Enjoying catching up and seeing your precious ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your wonderful blog. There's lots of great information here. I am nominating you for The Versatile Blogger and The One Lovely Blog Award. Visit my site to collect!

    http://teachinglifeandeverythinginbetween.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the poster, what a great idea. The pick me pot is darling, thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete