Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tell Me More!

I've seen so many bloggers participate in the Tell Me More linky by Step into 2nd Grade so I thought I would join in on the fun!

1) I have to have Chap-Stick with me wherever I go.  It's an obsession.  Like, it goes everywhere with me!  I try to keep plenty extra on hand because you never know when you'll need some.


2) I used to love Burt's Beewax lip balm, but it started burning the heck out of my lips so now I used regular ole' Chap Stick. 


3) I have been to a drive in volcano.  My hubby and I went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon and visited Sulphur Springs, the only drive in volcano in the world.

4) I teach at a community school.  Pre-K through twelfth grade all on one campus.  Love it.


5) I drive 40 minutes ONE way to school every day.  80 minutes in the car every day during the school year. :/


6) I love reality TV, especially any Housewives and Big Brother.


7) I got bit by a spider once on my tongue.  You might be thinking, how is that possible?  I was riding a four-wheeler in the woods and was talking (cue mouth open) and we rode through a spider web and I got bit by a spider.  I mean, tongue swollen and all.  Obviously, I am now terrified of spiders. 


8) Growing up, I lived in a very rural town and we always had horses, dogs, cats, and even two goats for a short time (they totally disappeared one day!).  I used to LOVE riding horses.  This Palomino was mine growing up, but she now lives at my brother's house.  That's him and my son. 
Same goes for our childhood dog, Girl.  Girl lives at my brother's.  

9) I am a Tennessee VOLS fan!  Rocky Top is one of my favorite songs ever.
{Source

3 comments :

  1. You're so cute! That's interesting that your school is k-12... I like that.
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. It was fun getting to know you! :)

    That's the craziest spider bite story I've ever heard!!

    Claire
    Live, Laugh, Love, Teach
    livelaughloveteachblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spider story is awful! I would have an absolute phobia after that. Ugh!! Awful! Your community school sounds really interesting too. Do you have fewer classes per grade and fewer kids her class?

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete