Friends, can you believe it is already November? Today I am linking up with Stories by Storie for a Top 10 list of what I am thankful for!
Here are things I am thankful for!1) God - Thankful for a loving God!
2) Hubby - He's such a hard worker and Easton thinks he hung the moon.
3) Easton - My sweet little boy is my entire world!
4) Family - Love them and miss them so much!
5) Friends - I am thankful for good friends!
6) School - Love where I work at.
7) Home - With all the destruction from hurricane Sandy, I am thankful for a home with electricity, heat, and plenty of food to eat.
8) Little moments - It's the little moments that mean the most!
9) Military - So thankful for all of our troops, past and present, that sacrifice their family time and their life to keep us safe.
10) Country music - I know this sounds silly, but I absolutely love the world of country music. :)
Have a good week, friends!