Come on over to the B-FARM!

In Science, we learn about invertebrates and vertebrates.  Students have to classify types of vertebrates, which are: birds, fish, amphibians, reptiles, and mammals. Another fourth grade teacher in my district said she uses the term "B-FARM" for this and I thought that was a good idea!  So, welcome to the B-FARM!  Today we discussed invertebrate vs. vertebrate, watched a video on invertebrates, and set up our notebooks for each vertebrate. At the top of the page we have a few characteristics about the animal.  Students searched through various magazines to find examples of each birds today!  
This area, which serves as my guided reading area and my desk is a hot mess lately!  I consider to be pretty organized, but lately papers are just laid around.  My goal on Thursday is really go through and organize this area!  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top