March Currently

Can you believe that it is already March?  We have started this month with a bang!  First, I have started Weight Watchers again because I am bound and determined to lose this weight!  And...I ran my very first 5K!  I have always wanted to run a 5K and what better one to start with than the COLOR RUN!  Here's to a healthier me! 
Listening:  Property Brothers....love HGTV!  

Loving:  That I was one of over 6,000 runners in the Color Run this weekend!  Me, my mom, and two teachers (Kacey and Nikki) ran it together!  Me, Kacey, and Nikki after the race:

Me and my mom!  
Thinking: My next masters class begins tomorrow and I need to start working on it!

Wanting: My new TOMS to come in the mail soon!  This is my second pair of burlap ones!  Love, love, love them! 

Needing:  To finish laundry...ugh.  

Like, love, hate: Since my name starts with "L", I have words that start with "L".  I like labs!  Best dogs ever!  I love lazy summer days!  Can't wait for that!  And hate ladybugs....yuck!  Always have!  

Happy March, y'all! 

6 comments

  1. Good luck in your next master's class! Hang in there- it will be so worth it!!! Love lazy summer days too- those are the best! :) Have a great weekend!!!

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a Color Run in April. I'm afraid I will only be walking since I don't really like running. I let a friend talk me into it. :)

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to do the Color Run this summer! There is one in May and July so I am hoping I can get a bunch of people together to do it with me!! It looks so fun!!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad it was too crowded to run into each other! Congrats on your first 5K! It was a ton of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the last color run in my city because it was the morning after a big event--woohoo to you for doing it!! I am an HGTV junkie and couldn't tell you the number of episodes of Property Bros I have watched this weekend.

    Enjoy your week!! Lazy summer days are closer today than they were last week--or even yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh labs are the best dogs ever!! We got a yellow female on Christmas Eve. We named her Remi (short for Remington) she's going to be a hunting partner for my hubby... or at least that's the plan.

    Christy
    Teaching In Oz

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top