Testing, part 1 = OVER!

I am glad that our PASS testing for Writing is over!  This week has been just a little stressful.  Between PASS tests and my little one having strep throat AND a viral infection, it has been one of those weeks.  My classroom has looked sooooo boring this week!
We did get a nice surprise...book pouches!  I like the way people use book boxes, but I just don't have the space.  So, these book pouches will be great!  Our school purchased them for us and we got the neon pouches.  I am hoping that eventually we can buy those little hooks and place them on the wall underneath my Smartboard for storage.  

1 comment

  1. Your struggle seems so similar like we UK Student Visa Consultant In Pakistan since we also have to face IELTS, TOEFL, etc. tests and it really stresses us out.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top