Tuesday, June 4, 2013

5th Grade T-shirt Ideas

Alright guys, I really need some creative ideas!  My partner teacher and I are discussing ideas for class t-shirts for next year.  We've brainstormed, but can't really think of a good slogan to use. Here are some of our thoughts:

  • Fabulous Fifth Graders (although I think some boys might think "fabulous" some girly)
  • Fantastic Fifth Graders
  • Staying Alive in Grade Five (anyone else sing that as you read it? Haha!)
  • I also found a Survivor Theme when researching...something like this? 
    If you have ANY ideas, saying's, slogan's, etc that you think might be helpful...please let me know!  

2 comments :

  1. Love the Survivor Shirts..How about Fearless Fifth Graders..Fierce in Fifth Grade...or Sur "Five" Or ...just a few.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the survivor theme. Ohhh, love the sur "five" from debbie. I was thinking Survive Grade Five, but I like the play on words better. You could run the survivor theme through everything. Have challenges for "jobs" in the class, luxury challenges for special things, work on team work, A fourth grade teacher did a unit and even had an immunity necklace they competed for. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete