Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bloglovin' Linky

I wanted to share a linky with you guys that I found last night, which is from Tori's Teacher Tips.  

She is having a Bloglovin' Linky where you link up with your Bloglovin' account so that people can easily click to find you there and follow you!  I just joined in and hope to find even more great blogs to follow there!  

You can click HERE to go to my Bloglovin' page or you can click the button on the side!  

I promise I will be back with some great teacher posts, but for now I am really enjoying my time at the beach!!  We've seen some cool things like a horseshoe crab....
And some sand dollars that had been washed up and were ready to leave the beach...
Time to hit the beach friends!  

1 comment :

  1. Found your blog through Tori's linky! Love finding fabulous fourth grade blogs. Im your newest follower.
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete