Since it's Friday and this was the last week of school, it's the perfect time to link up for Five for Friday at Doodle Bugs Teaching!
1) Due to rainy weather, we had our field day indoors this year. It actually turned out really good! The kids had fun and I didn't feel all sweaty afterwards...haha! Works for me! I had a picture, but I realized I put Field TRIP Fun on it instead of Field Day Fun. I think I've been in survival mode this week! LOL!
2) Today was our last day of school! My room is all packed up for the summer. I know lots of other teachers have to pack everything up too. It's such a pain, isn't it? I tried to keep things organized, but it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped.
3) Today was bittersweet for several reasons. First, we had to say goodbye to one of our 5th grade teachers. She is moving back home to New York. I was sad to see her go! Also, it was my last day working with the BEST partner teacher ever and my last day as a 4th grade teacher. I am looking forward to working with my new partner next year and I know we will work great together. But, I will miss my team partner that I've always had. She has truly became a best friend to me and I'll be teaching her daughter for the 2nd year in a row next year! This picture shows the third grade team, the fifth grade team, and then me and my partner teacher which makes up the fourth grade team.
4) Have you ever used the pens called Bottle 2 Pen? I know every teacher loves a good pen and these are awesome! Must get more!!
5) Now that I am officially on summer vacation, I am looking forward to the BEACH! Luckily, I will get to go the beach a few times and I am so excited! Countdown is on!