Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Classroom Museum

If you've read my blog for a while, you know that I've been collecting things this summer to display in a classroom museum.  So far I have: the shell of a horseshoe crab, a baby shark, an alligator head, and a display I made of sharks teeth.  

While at a cute little beach shop, I found all sorts of treasures that I bought to add to my classroom museum!  First, are two starfish...one large and one medium.  
Next is a real blow fish   I've never seen these for sale so I had to snatch this one up.  Those spikes are super pointy!
This small crab will be a neat addition to my museum, too!
Now for my FAVORITE....a shark's jaw!  Wow!  Isn't that so neat?! It's pretty big, too.  What a cool addition!
My 5th graders are going to love my classroom museum!  I was thinking about how I am going to display all my goodies.  I think I will use a table and place a tablecloth over it and put them all on there with little signs in front of each one telling what it is.  I'm still not 100% sure, but I love adding neat things to my collection!

2 comments :

  1. Your kiddies are going to love all of those great finds! I'm going to e-mail you something I pinned from Pinterest that reminded me of you :)
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I think the shark teeth are my favorite. You are going to be the coolest 5th grade teacher in the hallway. :)

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete