Fun Things Coming Up!!

I want to share two exciting things coming up!!  First is a Back to School Blogger Exchange!  This is hosted by Adventures of Ms. Smith and Covered in Glitter and Glue. I think this will be SO much fun!  Hurry and sign up if you are interested....the deadline to sign up is July 21st.  
Another fun event is a Carolina Bloggers meet up in Greenville! You can click here if you are interested to fill out a survey about it. It looks like you can spend the night on Friday and enjoy dinner and a night out AND a Saturday lunch/shopping or you can just go Saturday.  I haven't decided which one I'll do, but I am super excited either way!
Any readers plan on going?!

2 comments

  1. I'm going up Friday to join in the festivities early. I look forward to meeting you in person.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about the Blogger Exchange! I just signed up!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top