Monday Made It!

Good morning, y'all!  It's time for another round of Monday Made It!  I am excited to show you what I made last week!  

I bought these pumpkin/fall cutouts at Dollar Tree for $1.00 a few weeks ago and planned to write Math problems on them.  Two weeks ago I showed you my Pumpkin Place Value for Monday Made It (Click here if you missed it).  This week I did the same thing, except I didn't use place value.  This time problems were: estimating sums and differences, rounding, adding and subtracting decimals, and multi-step story problems.  The answers are on the back so students can self check their answers.


After seeing this SUPER CUTE chevron background, I decided to re-do my binder covers again!!  I actually made new covers about a month ago, but I LOVE this background so I did them again!  



This week I am spending time at one of my favorite places: the beach! We live about 3 1/2 hours from the beach, but that can still be a long drive for my little one, who is 3 years old.  So, I decided to make a road trip notebook!  First, I bought a binder and a pencil pouch.  I already had the page protectors and all of the materials I put inside.  Inside the pencil pouch, I put some crayons for him to use.  Then, I filled the page protectors with things like coloring pages, blank pages with stickers, and thin books.  I got this idea HERE.  Here are some pictures of our road trip notebook!  







Looking forward to seeing all of the other Monday Made It's!!


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments

  1. Cute road trip notebook.

    I also love your binders. I am going to try and put something like that together this year for my social studies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the road trip binder. Just found you through another blog. I'm a new follower.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable binder for Easton! I can completely relate to wanting to redo your binders again. I'm terrible when it comes to updating to something cuter! :)
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you made for Easton :) I am sure it kept him busy! Enjoy the beach!! Hope it doesn't get too rainy for you.

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your social studies binders. I'm working on my binders and learning targets now. Everything seems more fun once you've found the right digital paper. Thank you for sharing!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so smart to make a road trip notebook. I wish I had one of those when I was a kid. Oh...who am I kidding... I wish someone would make me one now. :) Great idea!

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top