Monday Made It

Y'all, I have been going crazy without Internet since Saturday night! We had a big storm that left us with no power for about 4 hours and without Internet and phone for 2 days.  Yikes!  I was able to use my cell phone for important things like Facebook and Instagram. ;)  

Thankfully, I've been SUPER BUSY working in my classroom!  I was able to finish today with being about 95% done!  I don't plan to head back to school until we have to.  My goal is to really dig into curriculum work this week and next week.  

For now, it's time for Monday Made It with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics!

{One}


1st Day of 5th Grade frame - I *love* how it turned out!  I plan to use the frame with my little one when he begins school and I can easily change 5th Grade to Pre-K next school year.  

{Two}

I made labels that attach to the shower caddies I am using as table bins. I love the rainbow chevron!  

{Three}

I made new labels for my classroom library!  LOVE my new look and LOVE my classroom library!  I have totally changed it.  Stay tuned in the following weeks for pictures of my new and improved library.  I left a space below the words to place the sticker that matches that genre.  For example, realistic fiction has a yellow sticker.  Mystery has a lime green sticker, etc.

{Four}

My last Monday Made It is my small group binder.  Last year I had a tab in my teacher binder for small groups, but I felt like I needed more space.  So, I created a binder just for my small groups.
Inside you'll find:  pencil pouch (filled with pens, pencils, and post-it's) and tabs.  For now, it's pretty empty, but it will fill up soon enough.  I have a tab for each day, one for forms, one for documentation, and one labeled other.  I typically use the days of the week for the names of my small groups in Reading.  It makes me easier to me to keep up with! 
Some of the forms I have are my small group documentation form, CAFE Reading conference forms, and other forms that are related to conferencing documentation.  We are required to turn in documentation on small groups each week.  I prefer to write mine so that I can easily refer to it later, as I keep it in the "documentation" tab.

3 comments

  1. It all looks great and your classroom looks amazing (on Instagram) You have gotten soooo much done!!!! We spent about 8 hours today and I feel like we got a lot done BUT soooo much still to do!!! Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...no internet for two days? I would go crazy! Good thing you had your phone for those "important" things! (A girl has her priorities, right???) Glad to hear you are moving along on your classroom. I don't go back until the 27th but I'm itching to get in there to start setting up.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way your frame turned out. I'm sure your students will love getting their picture taken with it.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top