Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

Today I am linking up with Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera for her Saturday Snapshots!  Admittedly, I rarely put anything personal on this blog.  That is partly because I have a personal blog where I share personal photos and partly because I don't really like having my son's picture on places like Pinterest.  Is that strange?!  


With that being said, I think this is such a FUN linky and I love getting a glimpse into others lives!  SO...here are my snapshots from this week!  We spent the week in North Myrtle Beach!
The beach is one of my very favorite places to be!
Beautiful, but broken seashells were all over the beach.
We saw many alligators when we visited Alligator Adventure. 
Close up of an alligator!
Although alligators were the main attraction at Alligator Adventure, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful flowers!
Seashell in the sand
So thankful for this sweet little boy!  
Fun times with my family!


9 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the picture of you and your son! I have a similar one of my oldest...he's now 14 and when he's being particularly "teen-aged" I have proof that at one point he really did love his mom! ;) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! The alligator photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures of Myrtle Beach! Thank you for sharing!! :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sweet pictures. Totally understandable about posting pictures of your son. I've always wanted to vacation in Myrtle beach. Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son is precious...and you're so right about not wanting his picture on Pinterest!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - he is a CUTIE! So glad y'all had a great time :) Beautiful weather it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A vacation at the beach....that's the best kind! I love your last picture! So cute!

    Lori
    Life in Room 24

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a great family vacation!

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, next week I am totally joining this linky party! How cute is your family?!? Thank you for sharing.
    ~Amy
    The Teacher Next Door

    ReplyDelete