Sunday, November 17, 2013

Be back soon!

Just popping in to say that I am still around, but I've been extremely busy lately with LIFE
Over the past few weeks we have continued to get our house ready to sell, went to Georgia several times house-hunting, and we think we have finally found our future home! It's been quite the journey to get here and we hope everything works out with this one.

I've been pinning house decor ideas, reading decorating blogs, and I can't wait to make our new house a home. I hope to be back here soon to share the fun things we're doing in 5th grade.

1 comment :

  1. Wow great and amazing article. I have looking interesting articles for sample for making my article. Your blog is having wonderful article. The thesis writing service review is supporting college students for making great papers in online

    ReplyDelete