December Currently

Holy moly...it is December! I know we all say this, but I cannot believe it is already December. Most of you know about our upcoming move. At times it feels like things are flying by and at other times it seems to move so slowly. 

Being that it's December 1st, it's time to link up with Farley's Currently series.
{Listening} Jurassic Park...Although my 3 year old loves it, I'm hoping he doesn't dream about dinosaurs tonight.

{Loving} We loved spending time back home for Thanksgiving (minus the 24 hour stomach virus little one had). It's just what I needed and I didn't have a single headache the entire time. I've had nonstop headaches lately (due to stress, most likely). Spending quality time with the ones I love the most helped me so much!

{Thinking} We only have a week and a half until we move out of our house. It's so bittersweet!

{Wanting} As mentioned above, I've had lots of headaches lately. More like migraines. I used to have migraines, but haven't had one in years. It's been awful! I'm pretty sure they are just due to the stress we're dealing with.

{Needing} I am really needing to start making a list of items to pack and keep separate for us while we are temporarily living somewhere for a week and a half before we move to Georgia. 

{Favorite Tradition} My favorite Christmas tradition would be spending Christmas Day at my Gram's house. We have a late breakfast and then open presents. Such a special time!

4 comments

  1. I agree - time with family is great for recharging the batteries. I hope your migraines end soon so you can enjoy the holiday season!
    Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe there's only a week and a half left in your home! Let the countdown begin!
    Happy Holidays!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a week and a half - wow, that moved fast!! It just seems like you told us!! I know that you guys are probably so excited about the move. I can't wait to read more about!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you find some relief for your headaches! Migraines are awful...ugh. Stress will definitely do strange things. Glad I found your blog through the linky!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top