Good morning, y'all! I wanted to check in really quickly with you all since I haven't blogged all week. We have been busy this week with several things:
- Getting back into a routine after a weekend away
- I've been working on the paperwork to get my Georgia teaching license...it's so much!
- Re-thinking how we are doing "school" at home
- Researching miniature schnauzers...we want to add a puppy to our family!
- Laminating, laminating, and more laminating...
After finding the blog, Confessions of a Homeschooler, I have really taken a step back at our "school" time and really tried to think about how I wanted this time to be. What do I want it to look like? What skills do I want to address? Etc, etc, etc.
So we've been super flexible this week and I've been laminating LOTS of fun resources we will use. Seriously, this stack is only HALF of what I have. I don't think I'll ever finish cutting it all out! Next step is to get it all organized.
I also wanted to share a fun-find! I think it's safe to say that all teachers LOVE Target's Dollar Spot. I am no exception! I could not pass up these bright containers for only $1.00! I'm saving them for my next classroom.
I'll wrap up our week tomorrow for Five for Friday!