July Currently

I cannot believe it's already July 1st, y'all! The summer is flying by. I go back on July 24th...eeeekkk!  
Most of mine is self explanatory....

We are watching Mickey Mouse (who I can't wait to meet at Disney next Spring!).

I have a family vacation coming up and I can't wait to enjoy the beach!

Today we are headed to the Apple store because my phone has these crazy grey vertical lines all over it. I can barely read anything! Going to Apple was not on my list of things to do.

I am wanting to enjoy the beach and am really hoping to just enjoy and not think too much of school stuff, even though it's coming really fast!

I am needing to work on laundry from our quick trip to Tennessee this past weekend. I am also needing to finish cleaning out our guest room.

My 4th of July plans are pretty simple. I plan on taking my son to watch a 4th of July parade that morning. My mom is coming to town (Yay!) so we will all go watch fireworks that night before getting ready for our trip! Last week, my son and I worked on a 4th of July shirt for him to wear! I love how it turned out!


10 comments

  1. Cute shirt! I love it!

    We went to Disney instead of the beach this year, and I am missing the beach! Enjoy Disney in the spring. It was a lot of fun! It will be another 10 years before we have enough money to go again!

    Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea for your son's 4th of July shirt! I may have to borrow your idea! It sounds like you have some exciting events coming up! Enjoy your time! Take care!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very clever in your shirt making! I can't wait until my little guy is old enough to go to Disney! He is 5, but still a little young for a lot of what they have! Enjoy the time with your mom and have a Happy 4th!
    Michelle
    A New Day of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disney! Have you been before? It's one of my all time favorite places to vacation! I've been more times than I can count! Let me know if you have any questions about visiting! I most recently went to the World last year for Spring Break! Check out my photos here: http://beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com/2014/04/disney-world-2013.html

    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt! I sure hope the Apple store can fix your phone! If it's not too old they are likely to replace it Hope so!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I could handle going back to school in July...of course in Michigan, we don't get out until June. I've only been on summer vacation for 2 weeks (this week is the 3rd). I hope they can fix your phone. I finally ditched my iPhone, I got so sick of it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. How in the world do you go back on JULY 24??!! I will have barely been outta school for a month at that point. I know schools in the south start earlier than we do in Cali, but that's early!!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is so cute! I'd love a beach trip, minus the sand...and fish...and probably seagulls. I'm needing a trip to the Apple Store too..and maybe invest in a new computer. Yikes!
    Erin

    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your phone got fixed with little trouble. I love my iPhone so much and I usually find the Apple people very helpful. Have fun at the Beach!!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top