Friday, November 28, 2014

It starts with a SPARK!

I want to take a moment to tell all of you dear readers thank you. Thank you for staying with me as I'm trudging through a hard year at school. I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! If you are like me, you probably ate too much, but enjoyed it all, right?!
 
I wanted to share something with you that has truly helped get me through some of my roughest days this year. Spark. A friend of mine started Advocare in March and I've watched her amazing transformation. One product she always bragged about was Spark. Fast forward a few months and my sister-in-law began using Advocare products. I purchased some Spark through her and LOVE it. It gives me the energy I need to get through the day and helps me be the best me I can be! It helps with mental focus and is truly a "feel good" product. I accidentally forgot my Spark on the Friday before Thanksgiving break and sent my mom a text that said something like, "That moment that you get to school and realize you forgot your Spark... :0" with an emoji that showed me grinding my teeth. Y'all, it's that good!
In January I, along with many others on my team, will be starting a 24 day challenge and I am SO excited! I cannot wait to start the new year in such a positive start!
I would LOVE to talk to you about Spark, the 24 day challenge, or any product you may be interested in! If you would like more information, please leave me your email and I'd love to get in touch with you! 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment