Today I am linking up with Deanna at Mrs. Jump's Class for her "Ten Things I want to do this Summer" linky. I have been planning to make a Summer bucket list for our family so this kind of ties in with that!!
1. Enjoy a beautiful week at the beach with family! Cannot wait!!
2. Organize my home office. We just had cabinets installed last week and are waiting on the countertop. ALL of our office materials have been stored in boxes since we moved 5 months ago. We have a LOT of organizing to do!
3. Get caught up on my son's Shutterfly book. Every year, I make Shutterfly book of my son's year. So, we have one from birth to 1st birthday - and so on. We just celebrated his 4th birthday so I need to finish up his third year book.
4. Finish projects at home: Retaining wall, laundry room shelf, play set, finish decorating guest bedroom, etc.
5. Continue my job search....I have faith that God will put me right where he wants me if I am to return to the classroom this fall!
6. IF I get a job, a big task this summer would be to work in my new classroom!
7. Continue my goal of eating healthier and losing weight. I am currently on Weight Watchers and have lost 18 pounds.
8. Enjoy an anniversary trip with my husband! We will be married 5 years in July so we are taking a trip together. Believe it or not, it will be only the second "date" in 4 years! We've only been on 1 date since having our son 4 years ago. Between his work schedule and us not living near family - we just don't have a lot of time/flexibility to go out just the two of us. I am so looking forward to our trip, but will miss our son like crazy!
9. Visit the Georgia Aquarium with my mom. We went a few weeks ago and it was so nice! I am planning another visit with my mom this summer.
10. Spend quality time together - playing outside, taking walks together, doing crafts, going to a strawberry farm, etc!
I hope you all are having a great start to your summer!!