Today I am linking up with Natalie at What the Teacher Wants for her summer bucket list linky. I love summer and I love this idea for a linky party!
- Since I am going to be teaching at a new school, I have LOTS to do. All of my teaching materials are currently stored in my garage. I hope to get a sneak peek of my classroom next week and start to take my materials to school.
- Later this summer I'll focus on getting my classroom set up.
- I also plan to go through everything (since I'll be taking everything I've accumulated) and purge what I don't need.
- We are planning on getting a pool next year (Woot woot!) so we are currently doing swimming lessons for my little one.
- I've been documenting my weight loss journey (@wwlana on Instagram) and I've lost 43 pounds so far. This summer I really want to continue to exercise consistently, track my food, and be more mindful of what I eat.
- I plan on visiting family several times and just soaking up family time!
- We just got back from our beach vacation and had a great time!
- A friend of mine said it best when she put on Facebook a few days ago that state parks are one of the most under utilized resources we have available. I have three on my list to hike this summer.
- Get OUTSIDE! Water gun fights, water table fun, swing set, games, grilling out, you name it!
- As mentioned above, I'll be heading to Tennessee a few times to visit family there!
Head over to Natalie's blog to link up here!