Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Work it Wednesday {Week 3}

I am linking up with Katie again for Work it Wednesday. I love this link up since I am on a weight loss journey! 
I did really well exercising this week. I've been using my elliptical for 45 minutes per day. I watch Revenge while I workout. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Revenge! I'm currently on season 3.
It's been so hot lately I only got in one day of outdoor exercise. I love watching Revenge so much I didn't mind!
Two products that I have found useful in this journey is my Fitbit Charge and Polar FT4 watch. I wear my Fitbit all of the time unless I'm in the water. I love the Charge because it shows the time, my # of steps, how many miles I've walked, how many calories I've burned, and how many sets of stairs I've climbed. 
I use my Polar watch (with the heart rate monitor it comes with) while I exercise. I LOVE it as well. 
I haven't cooked a lot of meals this week. Some of the things I've had this week: 
I shared this picture on my weight loss Instagram this morning. I think it can apply to so many areas of life, but I needed it this morning in regards to my weight loss journey. 

5 comments :

  1. I would LOVE to have a treadmill at home! You are one lucky duck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting your workouts in! I love the quote you used! Keep it up!
    Melissa
    Mrs. Reed's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are searching for the best Bitcoin exchange company, then you should know Coinbase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Moon Bitcoin you may claim free satoshis. 514 satoshis every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Free Bitcoin you may get free satoshis. 8 to 22 satoshis per 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete