Back to School in a Flash!

Today I am linking up to a "Back to School in a Flash" linky party hosted by Fancy Free in 4th, Ramona Recommends, and Not So Wimpy Teacher. 

Today's topic is teacher faves! I am sharing five of my favorite things.


It's no secret that I love being organized and that I LOVE planners! This year I am using this cute Day Designer planner that I purchased at Target. I am loving it so far!



I purchased this super cute personalized pencil pouch on Jane last year. I love the design and it's perfect for holding all of my teacher supplies (pens, post it's, etc). The GOOD news is they just happen to have them on sale tomorrow (Monday, July 27th) on Jane.  


Inside my pencil pouch you'll find lots of Flair pens! Hands down, they are my favorite pen.


I am all about comfort while teaching so I love to wear my Toms shoes. I've never been a high heels kind of girl so these are perfect for me. I love that they are so versatile. I also have a solid black pair that I wear often. 

We all know that the first few weeks back to school can be especially tiring. I LOVE Spark and drink it daily, but I'll definitely be depending on it during the first few weeks of school. It is my lifesaver!

What are your teacher faves?!

5 comments

  1. I too love Flairs. I've heard Toms are super-comfortable, but I've never owned a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get some! I LOVE them!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try Spark! Thanks for linking up. I am excited to find another upper grade blogger!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with you about the planner! I use a planner all the time and don't know what I would do without it. I'll have to keep in mind that Target has some pretty cute options. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top