Social Studies Binder Organization

Some teachers prefer binders, some prefer file folder systems, and some prefer digital storage. I am a binder girl! I love a good organized binder.

One of my popular posts is about how I organize my Social Studies binders. You can read it HERE. Since then, I've moved states and have new standards to teach next year. Luckily, I was able to keep about 80% of it and just change covers and the information inside.

Here are my NEW Social Studies binders!

You can see my units of study are:
  • Immigration
  • World War I
  • The Roaring Twenties
  • The Great Depression
  • World War II
  • Decades - 50's and 60's
  • Decades - 70's, 80's, and 90's

Inside each binder, I have a list of topics by unit that I need to cover within that unit. This helps me make sure I cover everything needed during the unit.

I also included books that correlate, which is an ongoing project. I'll just add books to my list as I discover them.


Social Studies is my FAVORITE subject to teach. I'm so glad that I re-organized my binders for this year! 

3 comments

  1. Your binders look awesome! I love how you weave social studies and reading together. Your kids are so lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin such a huge load of caused substance to do you whenever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    independent Delhi Girl model

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top