Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Work It Wednesday {July 8th}

I'm back today to link up with Katie at Queen of the First Grade Jungle for Work it Wednesday!
 
I love this because working out and becoming healthier is a big part of my life!
This photo shows a comparison picture exactly one year apart. July 4th, 2014 ---> July 4th, 2015. I wore the same shirt in both pictures. I didn't start my weight loss journey until October of 2014, but I love seeing the progress from one year to the next. I have more progress to make, but it's a great start!
These past few weeks I have focused more on cardio, but I need to start lifting weights again. I've gotten out of the habit, but plan on picking that back up!
On my weight loss Instagram page (@wwlana), I shared two breakfasts from this past week. 2 eggs (3pp), a small tomato (0pp), and 1 slice of reduced calorie toast with spray butter (1pp).
I love omelets and I finally tried making them this week! I used Southwestern style Egg beaters and it turned out great! I will definitely keep making them. They are also low in Weight Watchers points.
If you'd like to connect with me on Fitbit, my email is lanageren@yahoo.com for that!
 

11 comments :

  1. Go you! You look fantastic and are such an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You look amazing....how awesome! Thanks for sharing...a definite inspiration!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am now following you on Instagram! I am just starting my weight loss journey after having 2 babies, so I needed this motivation! You look great!!

    Sara
    Everyday I'm Calculatin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your success!! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your success!! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look GREAT!! I've began my life style change this summer. I've learned that I actually like exercise. When I get my fitbit, I will connect with you. :)
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I feel like I am always starting a weight loss journey but get discouraged. I think I need to stop stepping on the scale and just pay attention to how my body shape changes. You're inspirational! What workouts do you do? I know I need to start working with weights, but I haven't done it yet.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you consider exchanging with the ultimate Bitcoin exchange service - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claim free satoshis over at Easy Bitcoin. Up to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claim free bitcoins over at Moon Bitcoin. 163 satoshi every 1 hour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Concept to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete