Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week in review

We had a wonderful week of school last week. I just LOVE my new school!
 
If you didn't see my post about generating student excitement, click HERE to go to that post. Students came back to this CAUTION sign! 
Last week was our first Scholastic book order and I was SO excited at the amount of books my students ordered. We still have two more boxes coming! WOW!

Last week we focused on making connections and the types of connections readers make.
I recently introduced our reading graffiti wall to students and I love to see quotes begin to appear on it! LOVE this!




In Social Studies we learned all about immigration and used our USA Studies Weekly newspapers as an additional resource. I love teaching history!
I'll be back in a few days to share some amazing books I've read lately!

1 comment :

  1. As parent we want what's best for them especially in education. So I recommend this application https://techhubcorp.com/solaro that is surely a big help enhancing their knowledge and skills. It houses OVER A HUNDRED text books and exercises that your child would really love.

    ReplyDelete