Scholastic

I'm popping in today to share some of our new books that we recently received. I am a big fan of Scholastic and have sent book orders home regularly for years now.

Just in this book order alone, we earned 20 FREE books! Of course, I build up the excitement. Just seeing the BOOK BOX is excitement alone! We look at every book together, label it with a genre sticker, and read the summary. I usually have students scouring the library to see if they've been added yet. Sometimes I'll do a book raffle if there is a lot of interest in one title.


I hope to be back to blogging more regularly soon! This time of year seems to be so busy and I am just enjoying pre-Christmas fun with my little family! Happy Sunday!

2 comments

  1. Hi Lana,

    I was hoping you might be interested in reviewing my book, The Empowered Teacher: Proven Tips for Classroom Success. Published by Brown Books in August, 2016, it focuses on three main areas:

    creating positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents
    establishing a habit of self care to improve work/life balance
    strategies to decrease the amount of time it takes to complete the daily minutiae required by all teachers everywhere

    I wrote the book after resigning from a K-8 principal position I had held for 14 years; today, I continue to work with students, teachers, and parents, all with the goal of helping everyone achieve a greater level of personal success in whatever role they hold. I also write articles for the Huffington Post and a various blogs, offer continuing professional education for Texas educators, and speak/present at conferences as opportunities arise.

    You are welcome to peruse my website (www.drsusiewolbe.com), the website for my book (www.theempoweredteacherbook.com) or the website for my bracelets (www.bestdayeverclubbracelets.com). Also, these are links for videos regarding both the bracelets (https://youtu.be/Yk1KAe6dTX4) and the book (https://youtu.be/8Bz7OxVU5Yw); I thought you might enjoy seeing them.

    Please let me know your mailing address if you are interested in receiving a copy of the book and a few bracelets. I can also send the press packet, if you are interested.

    Susie Wolbe
    susie@drsusiewolbe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top