Monday, March 4, 2013

Camo Day + Centers

This week we are celebrating Read Across America week.  Today was camo day!  Here I am in my camo gear this morning.  I love dress up days!  Fun!
We took a photo of the students who dressed up in my class, which is super blurry but a student took the picture.
I had some extra time the other day {which never happens}so we whipped out some centers, which the students loved! First was shamrock Math, which they loved!  Who knew they'd love multiplication when it's written on glitter shamrocks?
They also worked in a Spelling center.  Please ignore the mess on my classroom rug!
Another center was a game called Multiplication Top-It.  
And finally, a partner reading center!  They didn't have to read this book, but most students partner read this big book.  
Tomorrow is Pajama Day!  Woohoo!  

2 comments :

  1. I love Camo day! That's an awesome theme day. And great for you to have time for the centers. I might try the multiplication on shamrocks. It seems like as long as I make anything a race or competition, my 3rd graders are very interested!
    Erin
    http://adventuresinthirdgrade-brown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a dress up day! So much fun. :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete