Five for Friday

It's time for Five for Friday over at Doodle Bugs Teaching!  Here's a glance at my week!
1.  This week my class learned about faces, edges, and vertices of three-dimensional shapes.  We had fun using straws and pipe cleaners to make 3D shapes and then point out their faces, edges, and vertices.

2.  Does your teachers and staff do Secret Pal at your school?  We do and I enjoy participating in it each year.  We fill out papers about ourselves at the beginning of the year, randomly pick someone, and buy gifts for each other throughout the year.  This morning I dropped off a green tumbler and a card for my Secret Pal in the main office...
And was pleasantly surprised when I saw this plant waiting for me from my Secret Pal!  
3.  I got the sweetest note from a student in my bucket today.  How about the use of that vocabulary word we recently learned?!
4.  My little man celebrated St. Patty's Day at school.  Isn't he the cutest?  We are in the process of completing re-doing his bedroom and he is going to love the final product!  
5.  Today, I put out a few Easter decorations! I am READY for Spring and these 70 degree temperatures feel amazing! 
Have a good weekend, friends!


2 comments

  1. Looks like you have had a fun/busy week at school and home:) Love your Easter décor! Secret pals at school sound so fun:) That would be an awesome little lift every once in a while:) Have a great weekend!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have secret pals at Christmas. Your so is so cute. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top