First Day in the Classroom

Last week I was able to meet with the lower school principal at my new school. She gave me several things to go through and read. She also gave me keys to my classroom and took me over to see it. I brought a few materials with me, but didn't work in my room at all. I felt like I needed to get all of my materials there before I could begin to think about what would go where.

Without further ado, welcome to room 125! It is a blank slate so I can't wait to get in and start making it my own.
This is the view from my door as you walk in to my room.

The shelves you see are the cubbies that students store their materials and backpacks in. 

This is the view from my desk area to the back of the classroom.
This is the view from the student cubbies to the other side of the board. You can see here I have a dry erase board on one wall.
This view is from the front of the room looking to the back. 


I'll post more pictures soon. I took about 80% of my materials this week so the transformation is beginning! 

1 comment

  1. Looks like a great space! Can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top